TRUSOUTH SYNTHETIC BLEND PREMIUM MOTOR OILS
5W-20 5W-30 10W30
TRUBLEND Premium Synthetic Blend Motor Oils are premium quality engine oils designed to provide optimum performance in high-output gasoline engines (including turbocharged and supercharged), in passenger cars, vans, sport utility vehicles and light trucks. The new technology incorporated in the latest-generation lubricant enables it to exceed manufacturers’ performance requirements. These engine oils demonstrate improved performance in today’s advanced engine designs by formulating with Group II, Group III (synthetic) base oils and with an Advanced Detergent Additive System to reduce engine wear and extend engine life.
- All major automotive gasoline engines, including those equipped with superchargers, used in passenger cars, light trucks, power boats, motorcycles and other mobile equipment performing under extreme temperatures and demanding operating conditions
- These oils can also be used in a variety of commercials, industrial and special mechanical system applications
- Exceed latest SAE low-temperature pumping viscosity requirements
- Provide improved performance in foaming control
- Provide significantly greater engine cleanliness, wear protection and resistance to oil thickening
- Protect against varnish buildup and sludge formation on critical engine parts
- Control high-temperature deposits in critical ring belt area
- Provide maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- Meet SAE standards for high-temperature/high-shear rate viscosity
- Extend engine life by controlling wear and deposit formation
- All viscosity grades exceed requirements for API SM
TRUBLEND Premium Synthetic Blend Multi-Grade Motor Oils are recommended for passenger cars, sport utility vehicles and light trucks operating on gasoline. TRUBLEND Premium Synthetic Blend Multi-Grade Motor Oils are also recommended for use in gasoline engines which have been converted to operate on compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG-which includes propane and butane). Consult the vehicle owner's manual for proper engine lubricant selection.
TRUBLEND 5w20 is recommended for those engines requiring an SAE 5w20 viscosity grade.
TRUBLEND 5w20 and 5w30 are synthetic blends incorporating over 50% synthetic components and meet the performance requirements for latest gasoline-fueled engine service and display the API Certification Mark. SAE 5w20, 5w30 and 10w30 have also demonstrated benefits in industry accepted fuel economy test.
Note: TRUBLEND Premium Synthetic Blend Multi-Grade Motor Oils are not recommended for use in diesel engines in passenger cars, vans or light trucks. TruSouth Motor Oils are recommended for these applications.
Technical Specification Sheets